Tuesday, February 3, 2009

6.The Subject I Like The Most

The article that i had read is '6.The Subject I Like The Most'. The author is Mrs Joan Malins and K.Rajamanikam for the GCE 'O' level english essays book. (pg.33)
This article is about the subject he like the most – Mathematics. And the reasons why he likes it most.

1st: Mr.Lee, Mathematic teacher that has shown patience and clarity of mind to explain again and again to let all the students understand.
2nd: He feels Mathematics is among the most useful subject after he leaves school to get for a job.
3rd: He feels Mathematics is so fantastic because it can make him feel satisfaction and just like a reward after he solves a problem.

In my opinion, I also agree that mathematics is the subject that I love the most. But sometimes it is really the most headache subject. But I still like it most because it can help me to improve my critical thinking. And let my brain clear and always ‘stays awake'. I feel Mathematic so amazing that it can always give us award. The satisfactions and rewards come from when we solving the Mathematics problem. Is just like the feel when we won a lottery. I think most of u also ever have the feel before after u solving a tough Mathematics question, right? So, continue play around with all the number. It really interesting.

0 comments: